ReachNow is a premium car sharing service, owned by the BMW Group and is designed to provide a user experience that’s as convenient as owning a car: Drive on your own terms without the hassle and expense of traditional car rental programs.
- Instant identity verification and access. Register, get approved and find a vehicle in 2 minutes or less.
- Drive a variety of vehicles depending on your needs or mood.
- Fuel efficient mixed fleet of both electric and combustion engine vehicles.
- SeaTac airport off-site parking (coming soon).
- Glacier Silver Metallic BMW 328xi sedans, equipped with all-wheel drive.
- Capparis White BMW i3s, which are electric with range extenders.
- White Silver Metallic and Electric Blue Metallic MINI Coopers (both 2-door and 4-door versions
More from OPPORTUNITIES
Breitling is pleased to announce the gifted actors who are the members of the first Breitling squads. This imaginative idea …
L’Oreal is boosting its digital efforts with its acquisition of ModiFace, a tech developer that powers many brands’ AR platforms. The …