The Christian Dior Group achieved revenue of 38.0 billion euros for the fiscal year from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, up 8% at actual exchange rates and 5% at constant structure and exchange rates. Profit from recurring operations was 6.8 billion euros, up 8%. The Group share of net profit was 1.6 billion euros.
Excluding the impact of the exceptional distributions of Hermès shares in December 2014, the Group share of net profit was up 18% compared to the fiscal year from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015. Free cash flow (before financial investments, transactions relating to equity and financing activities) was 3.7 billion euros for the fiscal year.
Highlights for the second half of the fiscal year of the Christian Dior group (January 1 – June 30, 2016) include:
– Strong momentum in the United States, and continued growth in the European market;
– Christian Dior Couture’s resilience, illustrated by its stable half-year revenue at constant exchange rates (down 2% at actual exchange rates), with local customer growth limiting the impact of lower tourist traffic
– Excellent performance from Wines and Spirits in all regions;
– Success of iconic lines and new products at Louis Vuitton, where profitability remains at an exceptional level;
– Impressive growth of Fendi, which celebrates its 90th year;
– Strong momentum at Parfums Christian Dior, led by successful innovations;
– Exceptional progress at Sephora which is strengthening its position in all operating regions and in the digital universe;
– Cash from operations before changes in working capital of 3.8 billion euros, an increase of 8%;
– Net debt to equity ratio of 24% as of the end of June 2016.
After the fiscal year-end, an agreement was announced for the sale of the Donna Karan business on July 25, 2016. The transaction is expected to close in late 2016 or early 2017.
More from NEWS
Reinterpreting an iconic model, Breitling presents the Navitimer 8 B01 chronograph. Breitling is a highly versatile brand, but one of …
British Haute Couture House of Ralph & Russo will be opening a new flagship store in New York on Madison …
Chiming carillon and repeater watches make time audible and rank among the most fascinating products of haute horlogerie. This genre …