Dream Hotel Group of New York signed its first Middle Eastern hotel in Doha, Qatar, with Qatar-based Al Alfia Holding, part of US$1.5 billion in developments announced today. The company also said it will develop five other hotels in the U.S., including two in New York.
“These six new developments double the footprint of our founding brand and give our loyal guests many more options to explore the other side of themselves,” said Dream Hotel Group CEO Jay Stein.
- Dream Nashville opens in mid-2018, developed by Royal Investments and City Developments
- Dream Dallas, opening later in 2018
- Dream Palm Springs will be developed by Praetor Investments/Selene Developments with Dream and open in 2018
- Dream Times Square (New York) will open in 2018, developed by SoHo Properties in partnership with Dream
- Dream Long Island City (New York) will open in 2019, developed by Barone Management in Partnership with Dream
The Doha hotel will open in late 2019. The 325-room property, with nine dining and nightlife venues, is the first Middle Eastern development for the brand. It’s the third international property for the group, after hotels in Phuket and Bangkok.
The company led by longtime hotelier and founder Sant Chatwal said it would announce additional properties in coming months.
More from NEWS
Italian fashion company Salvatore Ferragamo Group has won an injunction against 60 owners of online profiles used to sell counterfeit …
Patek Philippe has finally opened an official Instagram account with a series of 12 posts which introduce Patek Philippe’s newest …