Hotel Lutetia in Paris, the only Palace ranked hotel on the Left Bank (Rive Gauche) has unveiled this week La Suite Parisienne by French actress Isabelle Huppert. Inspired by the spirit of couture, she subtly injected her style and sophistication. Featuring an expansive terrace to enjoy during the Parisian Summer nights, personal items include the Haute Couture dress by Yves Saint Laurent, worn during the 44th César ceremony in 2019.
This is a suite in her image; urban and dreamy, bright and refined. With its wooden alcove of Macassar, its marble bathroom, its vast dressing room and furniture by Walter Knoll.
– Yves Saint Laurent Haute Couture dress worn during the 44th César ceremony
– Movie prize and original scripts such as «La Pianiste»
– Quotes: “Fasten your seatbelts it’s going to be a bumpy night” Bette Davis in ‘All about Eve’
– 2009 César Poster
– Selection of books such as «Herzog» by Saul Bellow or Les Poésies by A. O. Barnabooth
– Personal photographs
– Perfume «Fracas» by Robert Piguet, Limited edition Isabelle Huppert
Hotel Lutetia in Paris is part of The SET Collection.
More from CONCIERGE
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre has recently unveiled its newly reimagined Royal Suites. Taking the towering Hotel’s guest experience to …
Bvlgari Hotels is opening in Paris its seventh hotel worldwide - located in the city’s Golden Triangle right on the …