The Leading Hotels of the World unveiled its 2019 Membership Awards in Marrakech at the Annual Convention Gala on November 20th. Six prestigious hotels and hoteliers have been honoured for exemplary customer satisfaction, outstanding leadership and engagement.
The 2019 Happy Guest recognition was awarded to Le Bristol Paris (Oetker Collection) based on the hotel’s latest quality score and Leaders Club feedback from the previous year.
The 2019 Leading Hotels award honourees include:
- Member of the Year: Grand Hotel Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden for demonstrating extraordinary support of, and engagement with the Leading Hotels organization and its programs.
- New Member of the Year: Villa Maïa, Lyon, France for its commitment the Leading Hotels membership through its engagement with the brand and its dedication to establishing and maintaining exceptional quality scores.
- Happy Guest: Le Bristol Paris, Oetker Collection, Paris, France for providing the greatest commitment to the guest experience, based upon the hotel’s latest quality score and Leaders Club feedback from the previous year.
- Remarkably Uncommon: Malibu Beach Inn, Malibu, California, U.S. for creating story-worthy guest experiences through innovative service and creative team engagement.
- Leaders Club Leadership: Katikies, Santorini, Greece for its outstanding commitment, creativity and engagement with the Leaders Club program, and pioneering best practices involving Leaders Club and bringing the experience to life for its guests.
- Leading Legend: Mr. Antonio Sersale, owner and general manager of Le Sirenuse, Positano, Italy for his passion for excellence and quality
Luca Allegri, President-Managing Director, says: “This award is the most honourable reward for hoteliers. It recognizes our teams’ consistent and exceptional daily commitment. I would especially like to convey my thanks to all of Le Bristol Paris’ teams for their engagement and Oetker Collection for its support. All these efforts allow us to highlight our savoir-faire at the highest level and distinguish Le Bristol Paris as an exemplary hotel in Paris, Europe and worldwide.”
More from CONCIERGE
This is the second consecutive year that DIOR has chosen Ibiza for a pop-up store, which opened on 3 July …
The highly acclaimed The Gritti Palace, the finest luxury hotel in Venice proposed a wide array of activities and tips …