Offered exclusively to Fans of M.O. members, these new dining benefits are available at Mandarin Oriental restaurants around the world and extended to all members, whether a hotel guest or dining locally. These augment an existing range of complimentary on-property privileges, experiences and partner benefits from luxury brands such as La Perla, FarFetch, Net Jets, Diptyque and Jimmy Choo.
Dining privileges for Fans of M.O. include:
- Chef’s Treats – A taste of something special upon arrival at the restaurant
- Exclusive Access – Opportunities and events exclusively reserved for members
- Special Offers – Unique experiences and exclusive offers
- Birthday Surprises – A celebration made more memorable for members
- Hotel Benefits – Additional privileges for guests with every stay
- Complimentary WiFi – allowing members to stay connected
“This new Fans of M.O. enhancement highlights our commitment to providing tangible value for our members,” said Kristin Ruble, Group Vice President of Brand and Experience Marketing for Mandarin Oriental. “We developed Fans of M.O. with the vision of creating a community and are committed to ensuring a range of rich benefits and engaging experiences our members can enjoy both during and beyond a hotel stay. The addition of members only dining benefits further solidifies this vision” she added.
With the user experience top of mind, becoming a Fan of M.O. is simple and ensures connectivity with every Mandarin Oriental destination.
More from CONCIERGE
Kempinski Hotels & Resorts has confirmed it will end its management contract at the Emerald Palace Dubai on the Palm …
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, is set to arrive in Greater Western Sydney with the opening of InterContinental Parramatta, in partnership …