- Luxurious accommodation in a guest room or suite
- American breakfast each day for one or two people, served in your room or in the Camélia restaurant overlooking the illuminated inner garden
- A credit each stay of EUR150 when booking a room and EUR300 when booking a suite, to use towards hotel accommodation, food and drinks, the hotel Spa or private car transfer
- A bottle of Louis Roederer champagne and delicious Christmas-themed treats
- The concierge’s recommendations of the best spots to find festive illuminations and events
- Additional benefits when logging into or joining Fans of M.O.
The Festive Celebrations in Paris accommodation package is EUR1,235 per person per night, is subject to availability, and terms and conditions apply. Reservations can be made through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s online reservations service at www.mandarinoriental.com.
** Holiday Menu pricing and dates are as follows:
- Four-course dinner, 1 to 30 December, EUR88
- Four-course lunch, 25 December and 1 January, EUR198 to include a bottle of Ruinart Blanc de Blancs champagne for two people
- Six-course dinner, 24 December, EUR328 to include a bottle of Ruinart Blanc de Blancs champagne for two people
- Six-course dinner, 31 December, EUR458 to include a bottle of Dom Perignon for two Sur Mesure:
- Seven-course dinner, 31 December, EUR690 to include champagne pairings by Head Sommelier, David Biraud, for each course.
More from CONCIERGE
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre has recently unveiled its newly reimagined Royal Suites. Taking the towering Hotel’s guest experience to …
Bvlgari Hotels is opening in Paris its seventh hotel worldwide - located in the city’s Golden Triangle right on the …