Shangri-La is partnering with Blacklane to provide premium transportation to its Golden Circle members whenever they travel on the road. Blacklane’s highly personalised chauffeured service is available in more than 300 cities and to all Golden Circle members when they reserve a ride via the Blacklane app or website.
The partnership offers every Shangri-La Golden Circle member booking a ride through Blacklane one Golden Circle Award Point for every two U.S. dollars, British pounds or Euros spent. For the inaugural offer, members can enjoy a 10 percent discount on their first Blacklane ride and double Golden Circle Award Points for every materialised booking from now until February 28, 2019.
“Together with Blacklane, we are creating more value and a growing suite of benefits and lifestyle experiences for our Golden Circle members when they travel around the world,” said Wee Kee Ng, Shangri-La’s Vice President – Loyalty and Partner Marketing. “This partnership will enhance the overall travel experiences of our members. We are excited to be part of that journey with our guests worldwide.”
“Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts evokes peace of mind, attention to detail and high service. Blacklane stands for the same foundation before, during and after rides,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane. “Travelers choose Shangri-La and Blacklane for a familiar top-quality experience around the world.”
Blacklane serves more than 300 cities, including 100 in the Asia-Pacific region, and 60 countries. All Blacklane chauffeured rides give guests:
- All-inclusive rates guaranteed at the time of booking. Blacklane never adds taxes, tolls, fees, tips or surges to fixed fares.
- Full duty of care.
- Instant booking confirmations.
- Commercially licensed and insured English-speaking chauffeurs.
- Chauffeur meet-and-greet, including luggage assistance.
- Up to one hour of free chauffeur waiting time at airports and up to 15 minutes at all other locations, for transfers.
- Free changes and cancellations for transfers up to one hour before pickup.
- Real-time flight tracking and adjustment of pickup times according to actual arrival times.
- Free cancellations for transfers up to one hour before pickup.
- Chauffeur contact information sent over SMS and email one hour before pick-up.
- 24/7 multi-lingual customer service on the phone, email and social media.
- Carbon-neutral rides, either in emissions-free vehicles or through Blacklane’s carbon offset program
More from CONCIERGE
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas invites guests to experience Los Cabos as they have never experienced it before. …
Further to Jumeirah Group’s recent announcements to pursue its position as a leading international luxury hospitality brand, the group is further …
After years of anticipation, the 512 room TWA Hotel at New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport has opened, giving …