KOOZA tells the story of The Innocent, a melancholy loner in search of his place in the world. KOOZA is a return to the origins of Cirque du Soleil: It combines two circus traditions – acrobatic performance and the art of clowning. The show highlights the physical demands of human performance in all its splendor and fragility, presented in a colorful mélange that emphasizes bold slapstick humor.The Innocent’s journey brings him into contact with a panoply of comic characters such as the King, the Trickster, the Pickpocket, and the Obnoxious Tourist and his Bad Dog. Between strength and fragility, laughter and smiles, turmoil and harmony, KOOZA explores themes of fear, identity, recognition and power. The show is set in an electrifying and exotic visual world full of surprises, thrills, chills, audacity and total involvement.
KOOZA is premiering in London at Royal Albert Hall on January 4th, 2013 for a limited number of shows. CPP-LUXURY.COM is offering readers the chance to win two VIP tickets for the opening night of the show. The VIP Rouge is the ultimate luxurious experience which will take your Cirque du Soleil experience to the next level. All you need to do is follow us on Twitter and/or Like us on Facebook (applies to new followers starting 20 November). Prize draw winner will be announced December 11, 2012.
The VIP Rouge experience includes:
- The best seats available
- Delectable food and wines served with Cirque du Soleil flair.
- Executive welcome and five-star hospitality.
- Special Cirque du Soleil festive atmosphere including original music and a display of colours and styles in a stunning environment.
- Take home souvenirs including exclusive show program
- Access to the VIP ROUGE Suite and VIP treatment one hour before the show